Nag Tibba Trek
Nag Tibba Trek
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
The Price : ₹3,475.00
Start Location: Dehradun
Age Range : 7-60
Total Seats : 500/500
Nag Tibba Trek is located at an elevation of about 10,000 ft. above the sea level in Garhwal Region of Lower Himalayas. This trek lets you capture the amazing and crystal clear views of Bandarpunch peak, Kedarnath peak, and Chanabang peaks. The trek is started from Pantwari village which is about 90 km from Dehradun and about 60 km from Mussoorie.
Nag Tibba is the perfect trek for beginners, It can be done in just 2 days and also the networks are available in the Nag Tibba Base-camp. It will be the perfect trek, if you have a short leave to travel. All the age group can do this trek and enjoying the beautiful sunrise from the Nag Tibba Summit is the very memorable moment.
Day 1 - Dehradun to Nag Tibba Base camp(90 kms/4 hrs) 6,300 ft)
- Pick up from Dehradun and drive to the Pantwari Village. It takes around 4-5 hours depends on the traffic.
- Approx 1 hour Trek to Nag Tibba Base Camp.
- Have Dinner & Enjoy the bonfire.
- Overnight stay at Camp.
Day 2 - Base camp to Summit (10,600 ft) - Summit to Pantwari - Pantwari to Dehradun
- To watch the Sunrise, we have to wake up around 2 am.
- Trek to summit after having Bread Butter and Tea.
- After enjoy the sunrise, descend to Base camp and have breakfast.
- Then pack your bags and descend to Pantwari village and drive back to Dehradun.
- All necessary permits and entry fees
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Medicines (If Required)
- Professional Trek Leader, Guide and Supporting staff
- Stay in Guest House/Camp
- Any other personal expenses
Why Book With Us?
- Customers Feedback matters.
- Experienced Trek Leaders.
- Supporting Staff.
- We do, What we promise.