Kuari Pass Trek
Kuari Pass Trek
Duration : 6 Days 5 Nights
The Price : ₹11,500.00
Max People : 50
Start Location: Dehradun
Age Range : 12-60
Total Seats : 50/50
Kuari Pass Trek, nestled in the pristine Garhwal Himalayas at 12,500 ft. altitude. This Trek offers a breathtaking high-altitude adventure that beckons both seasoned trekkers and novices. This awe-inspiring trek leads you through enchanting rhododendron forests, charming remote villages, and meadows adorned with a riot of wildflowers. The main highlight is the awe-inspiring panorama of towering peaks, including Nanda Devi, Trishul, and Dronagiri that unfolds as you reach the pass. With its stunning vistas and moderate difficulty level, Kuari Pass Trek is an excellent choice for those seeking a rewarding Himalayan experience. Discover nature’s beauty and challenge your limits on this unforgettable journey in the heart of Uttarakhand.
Day-1 : Dehradun to Joshimath (290 Km)
- Pick up from Dehradun Railway Station/ISBT.
- Drive to the Joshimath.
- Enjoy the Dinner.
- Overnight stay at Guest House / Home stay.
Day 2 - Joshimath to Dhak Village, Trek start to Gulling Top (3 km/9,000 ft.)
- After breakfast we drive to Dhak village.
- Trek to Guilling Top from Dhak village.
Day 3 - Gulling Top to Forest Camp (5 km / 11,000 ft.)
- Enjoy the Breakfast.
- Trek to forest camp which is abour 5 km.
- Enjoy the dinner in the beautiful campsite.
- Overnight stay at Camp.
Day 4 - Forest Camp to Kuari Pass Summit (15 km / 12,500 ft.) Descend to Khullara Base-camp
- Wake up early then have your breakfast.
- Start your trek towards Summit.
- After spend some time and capturing some photos.
- Descend back to Khullara Base-camp.
- Overnight Stay at Camp.
Day 5 - Khullara Base Camp to Joshimath (10 km)
- After breakfast, Descend to Joshimath.
- Overnight stay at Guest house / Home stay.
Day 6 - Joshimath to Dehradun (290 km)
- This is the last day of our trip.
- Pack your bags and have breakfast.
- Drive to Dehradun.
- All necessary permits and entry fees
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Medicines (If Required)
- Professional Trek Leader, Guide and Supporting staff
- Stay in Guest House/Camp
- Any other personal expenses
Why Book With Us?
- Customers Feedback matters.
- Experienced Trek Leaders.
- Friendly Staff.
- We do, What we promise.